DEADLINE DECEMBER 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!
4 DAYS LEFT!!!
100 THOUSAND PLEDGED!!
400 THOUSAND MORE NEEDED TO SECURE THIS RARE GEM!!
Dearest Supporters of The Palace Theater Oakland,
This is a RED ALERT! THIS IS NOT A TEST!
The Palace Theater finds herself in dire need of an investor(s) that can pull off moving financial mountains by DECEMBER 5TH, 2015!
This is imperative in order to keep The Palace Theater open to the community as a flexible venue and restore it to it full historical glory!
What will help us save this theater:
- $500,000 USD by the December 5, 2015 to hold the building with a down payment!!!!!
- 1 million USD to fully buy the building!!!
- Everyone telling all the good folks you know to tell all their friends until we find the right investor by December 5th.
- Investing in our kickstarter (coming soon) & gofundme campaigns. It helps us keep up with the lease and bills. Any extra helps us pay for cleaning, general supplies for upkeep and restoration and a crew to run the office and venue.
WE CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW DIRE THIS SITUATION IS OR HOW LITTLE TIME WE HAVE!
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 5TH, 2015!!!
Why the Palace Theater is a good investment:
- It is one of the most sound property investments in the Bay Area right now. LDL’s exclusive, limited time buying price is set at 1 million USD and the theater is currently appraised at 2.7 million USD.
- The City of Oakland and other developers have many revitalization projects slated for this area that should raise the property value exponentially in the next 5 years.
- It has very high National Historical status potential, making grants and tax credits available.
- Years of skill and thousands of long hours have built a solid business plan for the theater as a flexible venue and home for unique and cutting edge, immersive theater company. Which is currently running inside the venue smoothly and has been successful and steadily growing up to this point.
- We recently joined forces with SmashWolf Productions to make the theater a fully stocked plug and play events venue. We now have some of the finest sound and lights in the country.
- We are an inclusive business that supports and values our neighbors and Oakland / Bay Area artists. We strive to be an example of how to work within the community to bring the best type of progress to our beautiful city.
- We are capable of doing a lot with very little. It will be astouding and lucrative to see what we can accomplish with investment.
- If for some reason LDL moves from the building, you will make money on the sale of the building.
- The Palace Theater and her neighborhood deserve to be revitalized in a beautiful and inclusively caring fashion.
Our original plan was a 5 year lease-to-own where we would be able to amass the money needed over time and would pay that money off in inflated monthly rent payments. Unfortunately, our circumstances have changed and we need to immediately reconfigure our financial plans or face losing our beloved building to a church that is ready to buy the building outright in December 2015.
Here are some things we do have!
- A strong and active business plan that can be applied moving forward.
- A beautiful venue that is currently worth more than double the current purchasing price.
- A community that deserves and will fully utilize a place like The Palace Theater.
- A neighborhood that loves the venue and is fully supportive of both what we have already done and what we plan to do in the future.
The only thing we’re missing, is that investor to step through the swiftly closing door to infinite possibility, and experience this building breathing to life!
We have our investment package and business plan ready, upon serious inquiry. Please email us directly if you, or somebody you know, is interested in becoming our investor and partner in this amazing project.
Come on by and play with us! This Friday Nov 27th LDL, Inc. presents The Show Must Go On – A Black Friday Event! In honor of The Palace Theater Oakland!
We hold so much gratitude in our hearts for all of the efforts that have already gotten us this far. We love and appreciate all of you, our incredible and generous supporters… Thank you to all of our friends and family!
With respect and honor,
Lucid Dream Lounge, Inc. & The Palace Theater Oakland